cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the v1.3 STM32WB package for CubeMX and noticed there is no TSC configuration option listed anymore under System Core Category. Please advise on why that might be.

16 REPLIES 16
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​In fact, it is correct now as the TSC functionality is not exposed anymore for the 48-pin variants in the CubeMX tool V2.2 and above.

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​HI @Patrick Chwalek​ ,

As @Remi QUINTIN​ said , this issue is  no more present for WB55CG in the CubeMX 5.5.0 (next release which will be available to download W52).

Thanks for your feedback,

Khouloud.

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​But I will more check with the Developer , if there's something wrong , TSC will be added to 5.5.0.

Khouloud

Thank you @Remi QUINTIN​ and @Khouloud ZEMMELI​ !

Hi @Khouloud ZEMMELI​ , I just downloaded v5.5.0 and TSC support is still not there. Will this be added back?

Hi @Khouloud ZEMMELI​ and @Remi QUINTIN​ , I apologize for the persistence but this issue still isn't resolved. Per https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/stm32wb55cg.pdf, PB4-PB7 of the UFQFPN48 package has TSC_G2 functions but this is not existent in the latest STM32WB Cube firmware package (v1.4). Will this issue be addressed?

Just to update everyone, I went ahead and manually integrated ST's HAL touch libraries and initialized the touch peripheral manually -- everything works as expected on pins PB4-PB7 with the touch peripheral so there is no hardware limitation.