cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot see some BLE tabs in CubeMX

AMuya.1
Associate II

Good day, I am working on a custom BLE p2p server using the STM32_WPAN, library. I am working on the STM32WB55 chip with FreeRtos enabled. 
When I follow the STM32 Bluetooth tutorial on youtube, I realized that many tabs were missing on my setup. Is there a reason why I cannot get it to work like the tutorial or there's a setting I'm missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @AMuya.1 

A very precise answer on that is provided on this post.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @AMuya.1 

I think you should update your STM32CubeMX to the last version (V6.11.0). Also, can you add your .ioc file here.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @STTwo-32 and thank you for your prompt response, I have updated to CubeMx 6.11.0 (I should have done that long ago) but this didn't resolve the issue. After trying something I saw in another post, which is to disable the FreeRTOS, and then when I go to the STM_WPAN settings I can get something that alligns with the STM32 youtube tutorial. 

So the next question is how or why does the FREERTOS affect the bluetooth library settings in CubeMX, and is there a workaround this? because I would prefer that CubeMx generate all the main BLE related code (p2pserver code and custom services mainly) to be managed by CubeMX instead of me manually implementing it. 

I have added the .ioc for reference.

Thanks

Hello @AMuya.1 

A very precise answer on that is provided on this post.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Thank you for the link and reply.