cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom_STM_Event_Handler(void *Event) in custom.stm is not working as I expected to

CGali.2
Associate III

Hello. When I send data from my phone (ST BLE Toolbox App) to my stm32wb55rg nucleo board the code enter in Custom_STM_Event_Handler(void *Event) function in custom.stm. The description of this function sais that the parameter *Event is the location of the buffer of the event. Im sending 0x1111, but when I display the variable event_pkt im not able to see the value i have set or the direction of the memory of the value. Do you know what could happend?

Thank you.0693W00000GYOtWQAX.png

3 REPLIES 3
CGali.2
Associate III

I am using CubeIDE 6.2 , uVision 5.28 and stm32wb55rg nucleo board.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @CGali.2​ ,

Please update and use the latest version of CubeMX 6.3 as contains an improvement of the BLE Custom Template code generation (Custom_STM_Event_Handler function in custom_stm.c file)

Please keep me informed about your update.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
CGali.2
Associate III

Hello Imen. I have update the CubeMX to 6.3 version, but I am not able to visualize the data of the event yet. 0693W00000GYQI3QAP.png0693W00000GYQHeQAP.png0693W00000GYQHAQA5.jpg