cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth is not detect in STM32WB5MMG and how to configure STM32CUBEMX?

Kavinraj
Associate III

Hello all,

I made custom PCB board with STM32WB5MMG in my project. 

I have confirmed that the SWD pins are working and Code is Debugging ok.I have also set up HSEM, IPCC, RCC, RTC, RF, STM32_WPAN required but I can't detect the Bluetooth.

Iam using  STM32CUBEMX V6.8.1 and STM32CUBEIDE V1.12.1

Firmware package version is 1.16.0 (STM32Cube_FW_WB V1.16.0)

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Kavinraj

Could you upgrade your FUS/Stack to the last version. Look at this video for more details.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Kavinraj 

I suggest you follow this wiki. Also, you should also use the STM32Cube_FW_WB V1.19.0, the STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 and the STM32CubeIDE V1.15.0. Finally, there is a few examples using the STM32WB5MM-DK that may help you.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Kavinraj
Associate III

Hello @STTwo-32 ,

I am trying my code in STM32Cube_FW_WB V1.19.0, the STM32CubeMX V6.11.0 and the STM32CubeIDE V1.15.0. configuration but same result bluetooth is not detecting.After I'm  trying example codes of STM32WB5MM-DK  but Im not able build and flash, so guide me to build that codes in right way.

These are screenshots of clock configuration of my project,WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 6.58.40 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 6.59.09 PM.jpegFirmware PackageFirmware Package

Iam Unable to build the example codes of STM32WB5MMG-DK Board,

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 7.03.28 PM.jpeg

If you want to set your own example from scratch, I suggest you refer to the Steps of the WIKI mentioned on my first comment. For the BLE_p2pServer, I suggest you import it as follow:

• File -> Open Projects from File System.
  • Click on Directory and select this Directory "...STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.19.0\Projects\STM32WB5MM-DK\Applications\BLE\BLE_p2pServer" then select the STM32CubeIDE File and Click on "Select Folder". Then Finish.

Now, you will be able to Build your project.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Kavinraj
Associate III

I'm trying as per the your guidence, the example code was builded successfully and flashed but still couldn't find bluetooth on my phone ,If any additional bin files are need to flash or not(like stm32wb5x_FUS_fw.bin,stm32wb5x_FUS_fw_for_fus_0_5_3.bin).

Here I'm attaching my code for your reference,

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X-kaq5iqy__IlMwa3gj4rVgBZbyuSQvS?usp=sharing 

Kindly guide to resolve this issue.

Hello @Kavinraj

Could you upgrade your FUS/Stack to the last version. Look at this video for more details.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Kavinraj
Associate III

Hello @STTwo-32 ,

We are developed custom PCB board with STM32WB5MMG, its firmware (FUS/Stack) fusing procedure is same as the nucleo STM32WB55 board or Different?

Yes it is the same.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Kavinraj
Associate III

Dear @STTwo-32 ,

After Firmware upgrade,now bluetooth is detecting thankyou so much sir, If any  further doubts 

I will post in ST Community