cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurs when include any header files in se-identity.h

Candra SN.
Associate III

I have function to receive Dev EUI, APP Key, and NWK Key data from UART. Then, I want to put and replace of Dev EUI, APP Key, and NWK Key in se-identity.h with my own data which I have saved in flash memory. But, an error occurs when only include my own file header in se-identity.h after compiling, It also happens to when only include main.h. How can I include my own header file in se-identity.h without error ?

Or maybe there is another way to change Dev EUI, APP Key, and NWK Key without hardcode in se-identity or FUOTA ?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Error occurred:

0693W00000KZchXQAT.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello,

Could you try with the new firmware package STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.2.0 please.

It's working fine for me with the End_Node and AT_Slave projects

Regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello,

If you want to modify Dev EUI, App Key etc, you can use the function set/get located in Middleware/LoRaWAN/LmHandler.c to interact with those variables.

Hope it helps

Regards

Hi @Louis AUDOLY​ ,

Thank you for your answer. Maybe, I want to share a screenshot of my main case. This screenshot shows an error occurred when I added #include "main.h" in the se-identity.h and compile it. Maybe there is information regarding the troubleshooting, that would be very helpful.

Thank you0693W00000Kc4P1QAJ.png

Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello,

Could you try with the new firmware package STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.2.0 please.

It's working fine for me with the End_Node and AT_Slave projects

Regards

Hi @Louis AUDOLY​ ,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried the new firmware package STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.2.0 and it's working fine. But, an error occurred when I put TIM_HandleTypeDef in my code. I don't know why it happened, because I just use directly from the example project (LoRaWAN_End_Node) and library was complete.

The error is like this:

error: unknown type name 'TIM_HandleTypeDef'; did you mean 'RTC_HandleTypeDef'?

I check in stm32wlxx_hal_conf.h, the HAL driver for timer module is not enabled. After I activate it, no more error.