cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is examples and demos? first time I install TouchGFX Designer 17.0, there is examples and demos in left panel, where I learned a lot, but it's actually empty in TouchGFX 19.0,2.0, even I download 17.0 again, is gone? am I missed something?

Xzhiy.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Xzhiy.1​ ,

That could be related to your Windows OS version.

If you are using Windows 7 or 8, you won't be able to see demos/examples in TouchGFXDesigner 4.17.0 and more recent versions.

I strongly recommend you to always use the latest version of TouchGFXDesigner (currently 4.20.0) with Windows 10.

Hope that this helps,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Xzhiy.1​ ,

That could be related to your Windows OS version.

If you are using Windows 7 or 8, you won't be able to see demos/examples in TouchGFXDesigner 4.17.0 and more recent versions.

I strongly recommend you to always use the latest version of TouchGFXDesigner (currently 4.20.0) with Windows 10.

Hope that this helps,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
Xzhiy.1
Associate II

0693W00000QKvLFQA1.png0693W00000QKvLAQA1.png

Oh, No! No! I return back from Win11 to Win7, which is best for me.

Thank you Yoann KLEIN for your help.

I think it maybe relate to java , what java version TouchGFX 20.0 needs?​

Natali
Associate III

hi . i have same problem. 

is it possible to download all sample without TouchGFX software?

You can see in the screenshot you provided, on the top left corner, that TouchGFX can't connect to internet.

Did you check your internet connection ?

If yes, please close TouchGFXDesigner, open a browser window, and open TouchGFXDesigner again.

Let me know how it's going.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

Hello @Natali​ ,

You mean downloading Examples and Demos without using TouchGFXDesigner software ?

If yes, that's not possible.

If an older version works on your PC, you could use demos and examples on this version, and then upgrade to more recent version afterwards.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

Hi, Yoann KLEIN, thank you.

Yes, I notice that I'm not connect to Internet, but my Edge can view web, I don't know why, working on it.

JDK 1.8 installed , but nothing help.