cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Designer with TrustZone-enabled U5

bear2023R
Associate III

Hi,

seems like TouchGFX Designer is unable to create a compilable folder structure for TrustZone-enabled U5 projects. So far the workaround is to use a separate non-TrustZone project and then manually sync all the changes made by TouchGFX Designer back to TrustZone-enabled one. This is very inconvenient and error-prone way to do work.

The ST stuff has been made aware of it and the answer was "We are working on it". TouchGfx version was 22.0 that time. Is there any progress on this matter?  Seems like recent TouchGFX updates didn't fix the problem.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LouisB
ST Employee

Hello bear2023R,

Could you tell me which version of TouchGFX you are using ? Because this issue was fixed in the 4.23.1 .

Regards,

Louis BOUDO
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LouisB
ST Employee

Hello bear2023R,

Could you tell me which version of TouchGFX you are using ? Because this issue was fixed in the 4.23.1 .

Regards,

Louis BOUDO

HI LouisB,

that's indeed good news! Thanks for this. I'm using 23.0. Going to upgrade to 23.1 immediately and check it.

Thanks again

HI  Louis

I've upgraded tp 23.1 and there is still another issue (it is there since TouchGFX 22.0 at least) - with TrustZone enabled project, TouchGFX configuration in CubeMX can're recognize a need to use of THREADX.

Any ideas?

Two screenshots attached: one for TrustZone enabled project setup and another one for the exact same but Non-TrustZone project. For the former you can see that THREADX option is greyed-out and cannot be selected, while for latter everything highlighted as expected. TouchGFX is 23.1, CubeMX is 6.10.0

Not sure if this post will be reviewed after accepted earlier answer, so going to duplicate it in a separate one, just in case. Thanks!

LouisB
ST Employee

Hello bear2023R,

Sorry to hear that you still have issues with THREADX, I will answer you on the new thread you created.

Regards,

Louis BOUDO