cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX 4.16.1. Vertical Frontline Problem in Dynamic Graph Widget with STM32H743

MHaji.1
Senior

Hi,

There is a problem with TouchGFX 4.16.1 vertical front line in dynamic graph by using STM32H7...

When graph is initialized for first time, vertical front line have a shadow of it's last position until end of the graph and when it start from beginning, shadows are cleared by front line forward moving...

When also changing screen and back to graph screen, shadows come back again....

Please help me what is wrong here and how can I solve this...

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello @MHaji.1​ ,

This issue is known by the team and a fix should be available soon. This topic was already mentioned in a previous post on ST community : https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000V2JXf/touchgfx-4160-vertical-frontline-problem-in-dynamic-graph-widget

It's not related to your board. You can also see it on the simulator, therefore on any other boards.

A good habit to have before writing a post is to spend a few minutes checking if this issue was already raised by someone. I personally wrote "touchgfx dynamic graph issue" on Google and the second result was the linked post.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the fact that I cannot provide you any specific date for the fix.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Alexandre

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MHaji.1​ ,

I added the topic "TouchGFX" to your question in order to increase its chance to be reviewed by our experts.

Hello @Martin KJELDSEN​ , @Alexandre RENOUX​ ,

Can you please help on this post?

Thanks,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello @MHaji.1​ ,

This issue is known by the team and a fix should be available soon. This topic was already mentioned in a previous post on ST community : https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000V2JXf/touchgfx-4160-vertical-frontline-problem-in-dynamic-graph-widget

It's not related to your board. You can also see it on the simulator, therefore on any other boards.

A good habit to have before writing a post is to spend a few minutes checking if this issue was already raised by someone. I personally wrote "touchgfx dynamic graph issue" on Google and the second result was the linked post.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the fact that I cannot provide you any specific date for the fix.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Alexandre