cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touchgfx 1366*768 lcd flicker

Zakba.1
Senior

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1slB_5LC5tWVdE61MoUpXk6XO0F--_Sts/view?usp=drive_link 

Hello,

I use 1366*768 lcd in stm32h743iit6 with 50MHZ frequency and touch gfx. When I use value.setwildcard() and want to update a value on the screen it flickers ( the screen video is attached ). Would you please tell me what is happening? I have no idea. this is work and I have limited time to fix this.

frame period  = 778     One line Scanning Period  =1446

this is the link to watch the screen video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1slB_5LC5tWVdE61MoUpXk6XO0F--_Sts/view?usp=drive_link

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zakba.1
Senior

Thanks to community members that replied I could solve the problem by reducing the frame rate to 25hz. For 1366×768 more or less than 24hz makes the screen flickering. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

50MHz for the pixel clock?

Provide details on the memory setup and bandwidth.

Provide details on the panel and display settings.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MM..1
Chief II

Video is help, but other info is unusable. Show your code for update where you call it and how and bonus is RTOS info usw.

Zakba.1
Senior

Thanks to community members that replied I could solve the problem by reducing the frame rate to 25hz. For 1366×768 more or less than 24hz makes the screen flickering. 

The would make sense, you're pretty close to the bandwidth ceiling.

Can you provide a link to the specific panel you are using?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

this is the datasheet for the panel I am using. what do you mean by "you're pretty close to the bandwidth ceiling." ? Where can I find the maximum bandwidth?

Page 18 is about clock, but Tesla say about band range inside MCU not in LCD.