cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L4R9I-EVAL with DPI 480x272 LCD Application Template

Pascal1
Associate III

Is there anywhere an Application Template available for this platform with the RGB TFT screen ?

Or any informations on how to do it, as it was asked here :

https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360033454431-TouchGFX-support-for-STM32L4R9I-EVAL-board-with-480-272-LCD

Display is the same as on the F746G-Discovery so it should be easy to adapt template from the F7 board. But I'm not able to find the place where already available Application Templates are provided ? Is it possible to get the well-formed archive somewhere locally when connecting to the remote server ?

Ideally, this Application Template should generate an ioc file to STM32CubeMX, same as with the F7 board. With this file, we can then adapt the project to build with TrueStudio and/or SW4STM32 (done sucessfully on the F746 with some manual changes)

26 REPLIES 26
MHo.15
Associate III

0690X000008a7XBQAY.jpg0690X000008a7XGQAY.jpgHi Martin,

We load this project in TouchGFX designer 4.10.0. It shows errors when doing code generation. We compile this project. It shows some files is missing. Could you help ? Thanks.

The first screenshot definitely says that you have no generated files (by designer) to compile. They cannot be found. The second confirms that code generation failed. I may need to see your project.

Hi Martin,

The code generation failure causes the file missing in compilation. Please check attached project file after code generation. Thanks.

Hi Martin,

You said that this project is based on not-yet-released version of TouchGFX. I guess that's why file is missing. Could we work around by just offering me the missed files ?

I am definitely Interested can you provide it to me?

Hi @MHo.15​,

I'll try to look at your project to get a better overview.

/Martin

Please look further up this post for a project. It's mostly for inspiration on initializing the LCD since the project is based on a version that isn't released yet. But take a look and let me know!

/Martin