cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-H7A3ZI-Q + X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 + TouchGFX

PhilZalkin
Associate II

Good morning,

For my new project, I would like to use these 2 development cards.

Has anyone already configured these cards (.IOC) or an example?

Thank you in advance for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @PhilZalkin ,

There are plenty of guidance and documentation on how to start your custom project with TouchGFX. 

You can start the procedure by following these documents:

There are a number of TouchGFX Board Setups available that use SPI display interface that you can draw inspiration from to implement your project like: NUCLEO-G071RB, NUCLEO-U083RC, and etc.

NUCLEO TBSsNUCLEO TBSs

I hope this helps you

Mohammad MORADI
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Thank you Mohammad,

I will try to configure the development board with FMC mode (8 bits) with the NUCLEO-H563ZI example.

I will come back to you if I have any problems.

Have a nice day

You're very welcome :D

I recommend you select an 'Accepted Solution' for this thread, and open new ones for your new questions, so they will have better visibility on the forum with the information you provide.

Best regards,

Mohammad MORADI

Good morning, After several configuration attempts.

I was unable to configure the NUCLEO-H7A3ZI-Q + X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 + TouchGFX card.

Is it possible to integrate NUCLEO-H7A3ZI-Q + X-NUCLEO-GFX02Z1 into TouchGFXDesigner?

Or is it possible to change MCU in NUCLEO-H563ZI board by H7A3ZI into TouchGFXDesigner?

Hello @PhilZalkin ,

Currently, there is no plan to add NUCLEO-H7A3ZI to the TouchGFX Designer. And, you cannot simply change the MCUs in one project to another one since there are numerous configurations that must be handled for each case. 
What were the issues that you faced? 

Mohammad MORADI