cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to export entire display from target ?

gaubuali
Associate II

With simulator, the screenshots can be token by F3.

However, I am not sure if it is possible to download current display from target / host when debugging ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

What do you mean exactly ? You want to save the framebuffer that is shown at a certain time, like done in TouchGFX Designer when running with the Simulator ? Then yes by copying the content of the framebuffer when you want to take a "screenshot" and store it in available ram for example. I do not have an example but I think some users might have shared theirs on this forum. Have a look at the HALSDL2.hpp file, and the function saveScreenshot().

/Romain

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

What do you mean exactly ? You want to save the framebuffer that is shown at a certain time, like done in TouchGFX Designer when running with the Simulator ? Then yes by copying the content of the framebuffer when you want to take a "screenshot" and store it in available ram for example. I do not have an example but I think some users might have shared theirs on this forum. Have a look at the HALSDL2.hpp file, and the function saveScreenshot().

/Romain

gaubuali
Associate II

Hi Romain,

Yes this is what I am looking for.

Thank you.