cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image add problem for version 4.12.3

Yunus ARI
Senior

Hi,

I am try adding image on my application with new TouchGFX Designer version. I added image in assets file in project. I can see added image to "Images" tab. But I can't see anything in project tab of widgets image selection.

How can i solve this problem?

0690X00000Aqd3XQAR.jpg

16 REPLIES 16
Yunus ARI
Senior

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Is there any good news about this problems. I am still waiting fix this problem. :pensive_face:

Yunus ARI
Senior

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

1,5 month has passed since I wrote this problem. And so far there is no solution about that. I am really work hard for using touchgfx with this problem. Because of this problem my project can't make progress. Please give me some news good or bad.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

As i wrote in the other thread, there was an issue with Turkish "i"s due to some internal toUpper/toLower methods we were using that had no culture info. For Turkish this would map to something weird in the generated code, e.g. for bitmap ids which are all capital letters.

It's already been fixed. And will be in the next release 4.13.0 which will be out this month.

/Martin

Yunus ARI
Senior

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Thank you for your answer. It made me happy to hear you fixed this problem. I will be waiting for update. 🙂

I wrote my update as a reply to someone else at the time who was having the same issue, so you probably didn't get the update. Sorry about that!

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Just updating this thread as well -

The issue is fixed in 4.13.0 which is out this december. It was an issue with internal toUpper/toLower methods not respecting locale settings, and in some cases, like for Turkish, the generated code would contain incorrect symbols.

/Martin