cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't load "BIG" application on STM32H750DISCOVERY board

Zui
Senior

When i try to load an application to that disco board i keep having:

An error occured during flash. Please make sure you have the right target connected.

STM32CubeProgrammer is placed in Program Files

Converting images

Flashing bootloader

/usr/bin/sh: C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\bin\STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe: No such file or directory

gcc/Makefile:463: recipe for target 'flash_bootloader' failed

make[1]: *** [flash_bootloader] Error 127

../gcc/Makefile:53: recipe for target 'flash' failed

make: *** [flash] Error 2

this happen both with my application and the online application downloaded for H750 via touchGfx, but if i make a new project with just a button, it works fine...

should i reinstall stm32CubeMx? (due that error...)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

You need to install STM32CubeProgrammer

(/usr/bin/sh: C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\bin\STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe: No such file or directory)

/Martin

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
hansd56
Senior II

Hi, how big is your program and where do you want to put it?

as i said, is the online demo.. the one with bathroom and kitchen with no modifications

hansd56
Senior II

I have been able to download it onto a STM32H745I-DISCO with Cube programmer. Same board just with a dual core but addressing the same. You need to select an external loader.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

You need to install STM32CubeProgrammer

(/usr/bin/sh: C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\bin\STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe: No such file or directory)

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

If you already have it installed i think, over the last few versions, that the installation folder has changed, and we have a hard reference to the CLI.exe in our Makefile. Just change the path in your makefile to patch your installation if you already have it installed.

/Martin

I have been looking for the source for this demo because I'd like to see how they did the video and have not been able to find it. Could you provide a link to where you found it?

Hi @scottSD​ 

We do not have a weblink for the source code for the demo, instead you have to go through the TouchGFX Designer to create an application for the STM32H750 Discovery board.

This is how you do it:

After opening TouchGFX Designer, select the tab called "Online Applications"

0690X000009YitTQAS.png

Here you will find demo applications which are tied to a specific board, the application you are interested in is called "STM32H750 Discovery OoB Demo"

/Anders

Thankyou Anders.

Just what I was looking for!