cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Equivalent part to STM32F323VCH6

MOliv.2
Associate II

What is the equivalent part for STM32F323VCH6 without having to redesigned the board?

8 REPLIES 8

Cube has a method of showing common parts, look it up..​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I’m not familiar with this, can you direct me?

Danish1
Lead II

I don't know that part number. Are you sure you haven't mis-typed it? There doesn't seem to be stm32F323

What other parts are covered by the data-sheet that includes your part?

But - most importantly - there might be a part that does all you want/need, even if it does not do everything your original part can do. And it might even fit into the same footprint and run the same code. But without you telling us which peripherals you use and what their pin-mappings are, we can't help.

It is a discontinued part.

I had entered the wrong code this is the correct one

stm32f373vch6

ST say it is still current. But (like many chips from many different suppliers) it seems to be unavailable.

You might be able to find small quantities by searching through different suppliers. Or you might choose to pay top-dollar and go through one of the "chip finding" brokers who have set themselves up to exploit the shortages.

Note that stm32f373vch7 should work for you as well if you see it - it's just a wider temperature range.

But like I said, if you're not using all the peripherals on that part or all the memory, you might be able to widen your search and improve your chance of finding something you can use.

TDK
Guru

Look at Pinout -> List pinout compatible MCUs in CubeMX. Here is a partial list. Exact compatibility depends on the pins you're currently using.

0693W00000JObB0QAL.png 

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".