Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typos in AN2606

MBC
Associate III

MBC_0-1696546180188.png

Pages 249 and 254

Also, the flowchart on 254 does not show USART anywhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MBC ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I confirm the issue and I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 163194(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity 🙂.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @MBC ,

Thank you for reporting.

I will check internally.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MBC ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I confirm the issue and I reported internally.

Internal ticket number: 163194(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity 🙂.

Kaouthar

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @MBC ,

• Missing USART typos are fixed in AN2606 Rev 60.
  • Edit: Concerning "I3Cx detects braodcast & synchro byte" typo, it will be fixed in the coming release.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

Literally opening your link at pages 249 and 254 everyone can see that none of the two typos are corrected.