cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L432KC ADC DMA channel dependecy problem

RKavod
Associate II

Hello,

I am trying to get information from two analog sensore (FSRs) by using two seperated data lines (PB0 as IN15 and PA7 as IN12) through ADC1

(Not important note - I created unint32s for debuging and I am willing to transfer the data by using CANBUS as you can see in the main.c)

The problem:

I am getting the information from the sensors, but the data of one sensor gets corrupted by the other one. For example if I pinch the left FSR his data chanegs from 10 to 4095 but if I pinch the right sensor, the left sensor data still changes but from 10 to 800. The exact same thing happans both sides. What could be the problem? How can I make the data line seperated from eachothers?

I am attaching the main.c and the configurations.

In addition its on Circular Mode, Increment address is only Memory and with Data Width of a Word

Thank you,

Raam Kavod

10 REPLIES 10
Piranha
Chief II

I recommend implementing at least reading and considering implementing a circuit from "Figure 8 – FSR linearization and gain circuit." here:

http://www.openmusiclabs.com/learning/sensors/fsr/index.html

For a single channel it can be done even with the MCU internal OPAMP and a DAC as a reference voltage.