cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H757 Datasheet missing information

rwareinc
Associate III

Specifically, I require a timer for creating a clock to a peripheral.  I chose PH5 (Timer12 Channel 2) because of the allocation capability in CubeMX, however, the datasheet for the STM32H757 does not show that as an alternate function.

I have confirmed that both the CubeMX software and datasheets are the latest versions...

My question is, which resource is correct and if the Alternate function is available for PH9, which AF code do I use?  It is not listed anywhere.

23 REPLIES 23

Thank you for taking the time on this subject, I will make an assumption that if you are stating Table 16 needs correction, then time timer AF exists on the pin PH5 and it is safe to design that way?

Sorry, PH9 is the pin I wanted to target...

@rwareinc wrote:

@rwareinc , you can edit your original post. Use the the little drop down arrow Top-Right and pick "Edit".

- If a post has answered your question, please acknowledge the help you received by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Once you've solved your issue, please consider posting a summary of any additional details you've learned. Your new knowledge may help others in the future.

@rwareinc wrote:

Indeed PH9 is TIM12_CH2.

No TIM12 AF on PH5.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.