cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H750 in Europe

pr242
Associate II

Are these parts US only?? I need 4 or 5 for prototyping.

MOUSER: Will not ship outside USA

DIGIKEY: Will not ship outside USA

ST online: $70 postage to Europe. From USA. What else do you expect from a """European""" company.

FARNEL : No not stock it

RUTRONIK : Min order 90

???

I can order parts direct from Microchip (an American company) and they are dispatched from within Europe with realistic postage pots. Why don't ST stop pretending and just move to the USA ??

16 REPLIES 16

I wonder why do they care.. If they don't want your money then there's something really wrong with the business/industry.

pr242
Associate II

How's that for timing...

It seem that FARNELL now stock them. They must be reading this thread !

Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

I wonder why ST does not do a STM32H740 by simply disabling the crypto...

It would make sense. But seeing I now have 22 offers of these devices from Alibaba in prices from US$5.25 to US$7.85, it is obvious that China is awash with them and I doubt they would have any issues with selling them to whoever the US doesn't want to have them.

MikeDB
Lead

I've just had six arrive from Avnet Europe in Germany. I suggest everybody tries ordering from them.

MikeDB
Lead

Well the parts arrived from Avnet yesterday and the paperwork today. Apparently I can't re-export them (I wasn't going to anyway) and it said the parts are subject to US and EU export laws.

However my end client will want to sell these systems all over the world so hopefully ST will get this nonsense sorted soon. A STM32H740 without encryption will do me fine.

And I've got another ten pieces coming from China. I wonder what paperwork they will come with 🙂