cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H733ZG BOOT0

mon
Associate

BOOT0 Input equivalent circuit data cannot be found. Please let me know if you have any materials.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Since BOOT0 takes 0-9V and since no current injection is allowed, we can conclude that BOOT0 likely does not have a parasitic protection diode.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mon and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

Can you give more details about your request. 

Best Reagrds.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

回路の接続を確認したいのです。

GPIOの等価回路図では、入力に寄生ダイオードがあります。

BOOT0ポートに寄生ダイオード構成があるか確認したいのです。

Hello @mon ,

Please develop your questions/comments in English to let other members help you efficiently.

Thank you for your understanding.

Translation:

"I want to check the circuit connections.

In the equivalent circuit diagram of GPIO, there is a parasitic diode at the input.

I want to check if there is a parasitic diode configuration on the BOOT0 port."

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
TDK
Guru

Since BOOT0 takes 0-9V and since no current injection is allowed, we can conclude that BOOT0 likely does not have a parasitic protection diode.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".