cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G050C8T6 ADC_IN11: inconsistency in the datasheet?

AHame
Associate III

Hello,

According to the datasheet PB7 can be used as  ADC_IN11.

Is this an error in datasheet? ADC_IN11 is already used by PB10 and cubeMX doesn't seem to allow me to use PB7 or to remap this pin. How can I use ADC_IN11 on pin PB7 as mentioned in datasheet?

Thanks

AHame_0-1712593418190.png

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @AHame,

the DS is unclear as it indicates two possible bondings of the ADC inputs without making the distinction between packages. A decision was made to make the ADC inputs available on smaller packages even if the primary pin dedicated for the function is not available.

So LQFP48 has for example ADC_IN11 bonded to PB10, but as PB10 is not on small packages, the ADC_IN11 is rerouted to PB7 on those. But on LQFP48, ADC_In11 is only on PB10.

I explained the situation to the datasheet responsible and it should be fixed soon.

BR,

J

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AHame
Associate III

I read you message again I understand what you mean now. This datasheet is clearly misleading and should indeed be fixed...

SofLit
ST Employee

Internal ticket number 178606 (not accessible by community users).

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.