cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H747I JPEG DecodeDMA

JL3
Associate

Hi all,

I´m new to STM32 and just recently bought an STM32H747I-DISCO. I needed one with a touch screen for a project. I was going thru the examples and got the LCD DSI SingleBuffer to work but was having problems with the JPEGDecodeFromFLASH DMA. I used the example given on STM32CUDEIDE, builded the project, debug and hit run but kept getting a white screen. I tried reinstalling the IDE and change workspace and ran it multiple times but couldn´t get the image to show. Is there a setting that needs to be set on the board first or do I need to upload a JPEG image into one of the folders?

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @JL3 and welcome to the Community ,

Please make sure that the display is correctly connected to the board. For that please unplug and plug the display.

I tested JPEG_DecodingFromFLASH_DMA example located in STM32CubeH7 1.11.2 version with STM32H747I-DISCO board D03 and  MB1166 A-03 and using STM32CubeIDE1.15.0 version and it works properly.

To check the issue could you please precise:

• Which STM32H747I-DISCO revision are you using? MB1248-H747I-D02, MB1248-H747I-D03 ...?
  • Which LCD revision are you using? MB1166 A-02, A03, A09.....?

pro-VhotPZq4.jpeg

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.