cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F750 QSPI Boot Issue

arun singh
Associate II

I am trying to boot from the QSPI on F7508-DK board.

I followed the guide by ST mentioned at STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F7508-DISCO\Templates\ExtMem_Boot

Basically this needs to be flashed once, so the code can jump from 0x08000000 to 0x90000000.

It is working alright for the examples provided by ST, but when I write my own code, the system clock fails to initialize.

If I comment out the system clock config, even memcopy function is working well.

But again, without the system clock, Other things aren't working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
arun singh
Associate II

@Imen DAHMEN​ Thanks for the reply, but I got it working. I forgot to relocate the vector table.

If anyone face this issue, you need to relocate the Vector table in the SystemInit function

SCB->VTOR = QSPI_BASE;

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @arun singh​,

Please provide more details to help you solve your issue.

You can share your source code with clock configuration to check more this behavior.

We would mind having a look at the configuration

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
arun singh
Associate II

@Imen DAHMEN​ Thanks for the reply, but I got it working. I forgot to relocate the vector table.

If anyone face this issue, you need to relocate the Vector table in the SystemInit function

SCB->VTOR = QSPI_BASE;

Imen.D
ST Employee

Thanks @arun singh​ for your update and sharing your solution.

I select your answer as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen