cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F407 I2C Characteristics

mdmrl00
Associate II

Hello I m trying to figure out how to configure the  CCR bit field in I2C_CCR register in STM32F407 in the reference manual RM0090 it says check the datasheet for the definitions of "tr(SCL) + tw(SCLH)." but I couldn't find them on the datasheet. On the section of I2C characteristics there only I2C analog filter characteristics. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mdmrl00 

This problem has been solved on the new release of the RM0090 (Rev 21).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mdmrl00 and welcome to the  ST Community 😊

I'm checking this internally and I will be back to you as soon as I can.

Best Regrads.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Any news?

Hello @mdmrl00 

Sorry for my late reply. I confirm that those explanations are not available on the Datasheet. I've reported this to the concerned team for more investigation (under internal ticket number 179386).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mdmrl00 

This problem has been solved on the new release of the RM0090 (Rev 21).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32