cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 Holter Receiver Board - Design Review (ECG)

giovannelucas_
Visitor

Hello everyone,

I'd like to request some help with an ECG Holter Receiver Board. This is my first time designing a MCU board.

I am basing this design on this article from Analog Devices: https://www.analog.com/en/resources/analog-dialogue/articles/ecg-front-end-design-simplified.html

As some components are not available from LCSC to produce it on JLCPCB I chose a different MCU. My choice was to go with the STM32G431CBT6.

The same applies for the Voltage Booster (LM2662MX/NOPB + LP2985IM5-4.0/NOPB) and the Voltage inverter (LM2664M6/NOPB)to step up voltage from 3.3V to 5V and generate -5V to power the operational amplifiers.

For power I'm planning to use two different sources 5V from USB as well as providing an option of hooking up a 9V battery to the circuit. Both are stepped down to 3.3V with an AMS1117-3.3V.

I plan on driving a ILI9341 display for showing the ECG plot in real-time as well as UART interface for sending data out to a PC so analysis is performed.

For programming the MCU I used a JTAG interface. This will be my first time ever using JTAG to flash a MCU.

The analog ECG analog output is connected to an ADC and will be sent out through UART.

Is there a chance this could work?

I apologize for the polluted and unorganized schematic as well as the block diagram.

Thanks for reading.

Giovanne Lucas Barreto

ECG System Block DiagramECG System Block Diagram

0 REPLIES 0