cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32-F767ZI Filter Bank Count

AndreM
Associate

Hey,

I´m working on implementing all 3 CAN bus interfaces on a F767ZI.

Looking through the Reference Manual it states that dual CAN set ups feature 28 filter banks and single CAN set ups feature 14 filter banks. However looking at Table 280 it states that CAN1 and 2 share 26 filter banks and CAN3 has 14.

Is the 26 a typo or is the number actually limited on this MCU?

//Andre

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @AndreM​ ,

I confirm that, the bxCAN have 28 filter banks shared between CAN1 and CAN2 for dual CAN.

The 26 filter mentioned in table 280 is a typo and will be corrected in the coming release.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @AndreM​ and welcome to the STM32 Community 😊;

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I confirm this confusion and I will check internally.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @AndreM​ ,

I confirm that, the bxCAN have 28 filter banks shared between CAN1 and CAN2 for dual CAN.

The 26 filter mentioned in table 280 is a typo and will be corrected in the coming release.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AndreM​ ,

I reported internally this typo.

Internal ticket number: 144696 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar