cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBSFU package not build for stm32f769i discovery board

PR.6
Associate II

While i try to build SBSFU package for stm32f769i discovery board package, User App build failed.

I am using SBSFU latest package v2.6.2.

IDE version : STM32CUBEIDE_1.7.0

I got this below error

make all
arm-none-eabi-gcc -z max-page-size=1 -o "UserApp.elf" @"objects.list" -mcpu=cortex-m7 -T"../STM32F769NIHx.ld" --specs=nosys.specs -Wl,-Map="UserApp.map" -Wl,--gc-sections -static -L../../../2_Images_SBSFU/STM32CubeIDE/Debug -Xlinker -L ../../../Linker_Common/STM32CubeIDE --specs=nano.specs -mfpu=fpv5-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -Wl,--start-group -lc -lm -Wl,--end-group
Finished building target: UserApp.elf

arm-none-eabi-size UserApp.elf
text data bss dec hex filename
21536 208 6040 27784 6c88 UserApp.elf
Finished building: default.size.stdout

arm-none-eabi-objdump -h -S UserApp.elf > "UserApp.list"
Finished building: UserApp.list

arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O binary UserApp.elf "UserApp.bin"
Finished building: UserApp.bin

arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O binary "UserApp.elf" "../UserApp.bin"
arm-none-eabi-size "UserApp.elf"
text data bss dec hex filename
21536 208 6040 27784 6c88 UserApp.elf
"../../../2_Images_SECoreBin/STM32CubeIDE/postbuild.sh" "../" "UserApp.elf" "../UserApp.bin" "1" "1"
prepareimage with windows executable
[22204] Failed to execute script prepareimage
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "prepareimage.py", line 966, in <module>
File "prepareimage.py", line 963, in args
File "prepareimage.py", line 124, in do_encrypt
File "keys.py", line 262, in load
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '../../../2_Images_SECoreBin/STM32CubeIDE/../Binary/OEM_KEY_COMPANY1_key_AES_CBC.bin'
../../../2_Images_SECoreBin/STM32CubeIDE/postbuild.sh: line 74: prepareimage.exe: No error
prepareimage.exe enc -k ../../../2_Images_SECoreBin/STM32CubeIDE/../Binary/OEM_KEY_COMPANY1_key_AES_CBC.bin -i ../../../2_Images_SECoreBin/STM32CubeIDE/../Binary/iv.bin ../UserApp.bin ..//../Binary/UserApp.sfu : failed
make[1]: *** [makefile:97: post-build] Error 1
make: *** [makefile:63: all] Error 2
"make all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @PR.6 ,

Thank you for updating post.

I tested 2_Images examples and I confirm that the project builds correctly on my side with STM32CubeIDE1.9.0.

Please note that you need to follow a strict compilation order indicated in the readme:
1. Compile SECoreBin application

2. Compile SBSFU application

3. Compile UserApp application
Also, possible issues with the post-build step (prepareimage) may be caused by too long path names. I suggest you to unzip the package in a short path like e.g. C:\work.

I hope this help you to solve the issue.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @PR.6 ,

It is mentioned in the release note projects of X-CUBE-SBSFU Expansion package that the development toolchain and compiler used for this package is STM32CubeIDE v1.9.0. For that please try to update the STM32CubeIDE toolchain and let me know if the issue is solved or not?

KDJEM1_0-1706614111271.png

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

PR.6
Associate II

Hello @KDJEM.1 ,

Thank you for the quick response. I attempted to build using Stm32cubeIDEv1.9.0 as indicated in the release notes, but I encountered the same error. Please assist me in resolving this issue.

PR6_1-1706685153828.png

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @PR.6 ,

Thank you for updating post.

I tested 2_Images examples and I confirm that the project builds correctly on my side with STM32CubeIDE1.9.0.

Please note that you need to follow a strict compilation order indicated in the readme:
1. Compile SECoreBin application

2. Compile SBSFU application

3. Compile UserApp application
Also, possible issues with the post-build step (prepareimage) may be caused by too long path names. I suggest you to unzip the package in a short path like e.g. C:\work.

I hope this help you to solve the issue.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

Hello @KDJEM.1 ,

Thanks for your assistance. Now, build has been successfully completed. As mentioned the issues with the post-build step (prepareimage) caused by too long path names.

PR6_0-1706693072915.png