cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-U575ZI MCU datasheet possible inconsistency? (Alternate Function list)

Skfir
Senior

Hello everybody! Just wanted to clarify. I have still been playing with the TIM1 module. The datasheet for STM32U575ZI states that pin's PB13 alternate function TIM1_CH1N - is the first in the list, thus its number is zero. Yet, the TIM1_CH1N signal goes out only when I write "1" into the corresponding field in GPIOB AFRH register, which means that in reality TIM1_CH1N signal is actually the alternate function no.1, not zero. Does it meant that the datasheet is incorrect, or I simply misunderstand something?

Thank you guys!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello again @Skfir​,

it's in paragraph 4.3 Alternate functions, table27 alternate functions AF0 to AF7 in stm32U575xx datasheet rev7

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @Skfir​,

It is AF1 actually, as indicated in the datasheet

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bigZEQAY.png 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Oh! It seems that I have been using either a different datasheet, or look at a different page as I don't have such a table. Could you please let me know the file and the page, where I can find this table? Please!!

I only have this:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biiAMQAY.png

Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello again @Skfir​,

it's in paragraph 4.3 Alternate functions, table27 alternate functions AF0 to AF7 in stm32U575xx datasheet rev7

Found! Thank you so much, Sarra!​