cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo infographics missing

The infographics displaying all Nucleo boards at once is missing from https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32-nucleo-boards.html .

JW

4 REPLIES 4
ELABI.1
ST Employee

Hello @waclawek.jan 

Thank you so much for your contribution.

I've reported this internally to the concerned team to check and correct it if necessary.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

ELABI.1

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @ELABI.1 ,

The infographics is still missing.

Do you have any news on this?

Thanks,

JW

Hello @waclawek.jan 

The old infographic has been removed because with the extension of the Nucleo portfolio, it was impacting the user experience with too much information on 1 big picture for very low added value.
It has been replaced by a more intuitive selector providing 1 click access to the Nucleo families:

ELABI1_1-1726671896764.png

The product selector remains available for browsing on the detailed Nucleo features:

ELABI1_2-1726671928844.png

Thank you.

ELABI.1

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

It's a bad decision. Users of those pages are technically savvy people who know how to scroll. The information value and navigability of a single picture far outweights the need for scrolling.

I doubt ST consulted this decision with any real user. That can be seen also in the fact, that it's illogical to split the Nuclei based on the number of pins - a functional split along the same lines as you've split the STM32s is much more logical and functional. But I repeat, there's no real reason not to have a single picture, however large.

The product selector is a very cumbersome last-resort solution which of course is always there.

JW