cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no target found

suhfi
Associate II

I am using nucleo-144, H743ZI2 board. while i am uploading code in the stm32cubeide i am getting error as "target not found". i have searched in the community and then tried connect the boot0 to high, and power the board, connect to cube programmer and erase full chip flash memory. while i do that i am not able to connect board. i am getting an error as: no stm32 target found. i have tried to connect boot 0 to vcc and power it. In the cube programmer i am unable to get the connect. and i have gone through the user manual of the board h743zi2 board, but there also i received the same answer. when i connect or power the board, we get the firmware right, i am getting mbed, details and failed document also. In the fail text document i have "The interface firmware FAILED to reset/halt the target MCU". what should i do? I want to upload the new code and will it be possible to erase the old code. I have checked the vdd(JP4). i got around 2.5 volts which might be near to 3.3volts and while uploading the code, i am getting the same problem as stm32 target not found. and in cube programmer also i am unable to connect it. is this board working. how can i troubleshoot it?

0 REPLIES 0