cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No GPIO registers in System Viewer drop down menu using STM32G051K8Ux?

RBein.1
Associate III

I have been working with STM32F051K4U7 for the past few years and found GPIO window in "System Viewer" very useful as it allowed to toggle some pins manually while the code was running.

However, I just built a new project using STM32G051K8U6 microcontroller and all of a sudden no GPIO interface is available anymore?

0693W00000bhCBFQA2.pngI read some existing threads concerning Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers and the answer was that "some peripherals which are specific to certain vendors are not available in System Viewer".

Why is that the case and is there definitely no way to add GPIO access say if I was to use custom file and edit STM32G051.svd by adding the missing peripherals?

This feels like a step back coming from STM32F0 series microcontrollers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @RBein.1,

I come back to close this request as there is already an update version for SVD file STM32G051.

Please find the link with updated package available under ST website: stm32g0_svd.zip.

Thanks again for your contribution 🙂

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @RBein.1​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

Thanks for your post.

I am checking this issue and I will take necessary action.

An internal ticket ID 148835 is submitted in order to treat this post.

(PS: ID 148835 is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks for your contribution.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
RBein.1
Associate III

Thank you, but it has been 3 weeks and still no answer.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @RBein.1,

I come back to close this request as there is already an update version for SVD file STM32G051.

Please find the link with updated package available under ST website: stm32g0_svd.zip.

Thanks again for your contribution 🙂

Imen

Thanks
Imen