cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi ST,Do you have any updates on MCU board to support I3C?I found your answer a year ago, which is it will be available,but I can't find any updates after that.Thank you,TJ

TKim.4
Associate II

I'm working on my project with L432KC which can support only I2C.

I need MCU board which is supporting I3C communication.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @TKim.4 , 

If you are looking for MCU which is supporting I3C communication, I suggest you to use STM32H503, STM32H562/STM32H563 or STM32H573.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @TKim.4​ and welcome to the Community :)

This feature will for sure be introduce later, but there is no information to share regarding the availability or the supported MCU.

I invite to follow the roadmap in coming months.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
TKim.4
Associate II

Thank you for your answer.

I hope to hear the news soon.

Hi @Imen DAHMEN​ .

Is there a any update on I3C function?

And I'm also looking for MCU board supporting SPMI.

Thank you.

Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @TKim.4 , 

If you are looking for MCU which is supporting I3C communication, I suggest you to use STM32H503, STM32H562/STM32H563 or STM32H573.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Foued_KH 

Thank you for checking it.

There is one more question.

Is there an STM board that supports SPMI interface?

I'm looking for it through the website, but I don't have any information.

Regards,

Hi @TKim.4

Please create a new thread for this question as this one is not about System Power Management Interface (SPMI) but about I3C.

Thank you and best regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.