cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I'd like to make a data acquisition system for 2 vibrations sensors with a sample rate of at least 10kHz and a 16 bits ADC resolution. I was looking at the SMT32H743ZI2 but it's not available, do you know any other boards/systems that could work?

NicoBeru
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NicoBeru
Associate II

Yeah, I'm a newbie with STM32 boards, it's just because I found a similar project as the one I intend to do with a H743... Thanks to your answer, I just ordered a STM32H7B3I-DK which was available and will probably fit better my needs with the micro-SD slot 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MM..1
Chief II

for what 16bit resolution?

NicoBeru
Associate II

For the analog to digital converter, to measure vibrations signals from piezoelectric sensors (VS-BV203-B from Kemet) and I'd like this conversion to be with a 16 bits resolution.

The NUCLEO-H743ZI2 is a BOARD

It doesn't have any storage on it, but might be easier to interface circuits too. There are a whole range of NUCLEO-144 boards, what particular about the one with the STM32H743 was important with respect to your selection of it?

10 KHz is not a high rate for ADC, the H7 perhaps has the resolution you seek.

Perhaps look at the DISCO boards, they frequently have MicroSD card slots

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
NicoBeru
Associate II

Yeah, I'm a newbie with STM32 boards, it's just because I found a similar project as the one I intend to do with a H743... Thanks to your answer, I just ordered a STM32H7B3I-DK which was available and will probably fit better my needs with the micro-SD slot 🙂