cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAL_Delay

DYann.1
Senior

Hello,

I tried the Hal_Delay function but it's not work Do you have any idea for this error ?

0693W00000aITvBQAW.pngAnd my code still waits at this loop :

0693W00000aITvqQAG.pngThank you for your helps

Regards

26 REPLIES 26

LCE,

I added this code that flashes an LED between purple and green at 100ms intervals but the code locks at the first call to Hal_Delay().  If I comment out the first while loop so that my delay function is used instead, the LEDs flash as expected so I know the interrupts are enabled (my functions use them):

HAL_InitTick(0); // TICK_INT_PRIORITY = 0

HAL_NVIC_SetPriority(SysTick_IRQn, 0, 0);

HAL_NVIC_EnableIRQ(SysTick_IRQn);

while(1)

{

HAL_Delay(100);

ledOverride(IC_PUR);

HAL_Delay(100);

ledOverride(IC_GRN);

}

while(1)

{

timerDelay(100);

ledOverride(IC_PUR);

timerDelay(100);

ledOverride(IC_GRN);

}

Thank you DYann.1.  I do have the Timebase Source set to SysTick.

Karl,

I have attached my .ioc file.

Thank you looking at it.

Interesting, I tried to attach my .ioc file and won't allow me to stating that it's contents do not match the .ioc extension.  However, I just dragged it from my project folder.  I tried to .zip but it won't allow .zip files either.  Is it possible that my file is corrupt?

It won't let me attach the .ioc file.  

Okay, I'll try the .7z extension...  Thank you for looking at this.

Is it possible that my file is corrupt?

The megacompany owned parodies of forums are developed and managed by people, who do not use or understand what a forum is.

https://community.st.com/t5/feedback-forum/please-support-zip-attachments/td-p/580074

I hope I didn't do anything wrong.  I was able to send the .ioc file in .7z format.  I should have read what types of files it would accept first...