cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the stm32h743 I use the STM32H7 single-core self-test library. All tests pass, except TM9. Documentation says TM9 implements the test of the Arm Cortex-M7 DSP functions. What can be the reason it fails? DMA is disabled.

IdV
Associate II

6 REPLIES 6
Bubbles
ST Employee

Hi @IdV​,

I'm not sure but first thing coming to my mind is the project setting in your IDE. Have you included the DSP library?

BR,

J

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

IdV
Associate II

Hello, Thank you for your answer. Figure 1. STL architecture says there are no dependencies to a DSP library. So I have that not included this library. But this is necessary to PASS the tests?

IdV
Associate II

@JHOUD​ I have included the dsp lib, but still fails on TM9

Hello @IdV​, is this self-test on of ST examples? Or a third party? I can try to see myself, but I need a link to the code.

BR,

J

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

IdV
Associate II

@JHOUD​ , ICan you please tell me which functions of the microcontroller fall under the dsp functionality. What does this TM9 test? maybe I'm not using dsp functionality at all, so I can disable the test.

I don't know what's the origin or purpose of this TM9 test. I don't think it's coming from ST, probably some third party.

BR,

J