cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in figure

embed_elephant
Associate

In RM0351 Reference manual Figure 420. USART block diagram, the positions of shift registers and data registers (of both Transmit and Receive) are wrong; their positions should be swapped.

errors_in_figure.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @embed_elephant and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I confirme the issue on the diagram. I've escalated to the concerned team for correction (Under internal ticket number 178365).

Thank you for your contribution.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @embed_elephant and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I confirme the issue on the diagram. I've escalated to the concerned team for correction (Under internal ticket number 178365).

Thank you for your contribution.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Looks like the same mistake is repeated in many RMs; eg,

AndrewNeil_0-1710960614595.png

AndrewNeil_1-1710960669055.png

Hello @Andrew Neil 

We will check other RMs too. And we will be grateful for all your contributions.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Thank you for your quick response to this issue. This community is a great place to learn new stuff.