cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erasing memory corresponding to segment 0: Erasing internal memory sectors [0 150] Error: failed to erase memory

ZKURT.1
Senior

Hi

. I am using STM32L010C6tx processor. I drew the circuit myself. I did SYS-> debug serial wire. I was able to install without any problem. But sometimes "Memory Programming...

Opening and parsing file: ST-LINK_GDB_server_a14408.srec

File : ST-LINK_GDB_server_a14408.srec

Size: 19268 Bytes

Address: 0x08000000

Erasing memory corresponding to segment 0:

Erasing internal memory sectors [0 150]

Error: failed to erase memory

Error: failed to erase memory

ST-LINK device status: UNKNOWN

CM3 Failed to print all registers

FAILED to REGISTER Values ​​from the target

Debugger connection lost.

Shutting down...

" I'm getting it. I can't fix it. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ZKURT.1
Senior

hi, i solved this problem as follows: i cleaned the processor with a new one and cleaned the board. Then it stopped giving this error.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
ZKURT.1
Senior

0693W00000HoQ00QAF.png

ZKURT.1
Senior

0693W00000HoQ2BQAV.pngWhen I try to delete the flash using STM32CubeProgrammer it gives this error.

TDK
Guru

Verify that NRST isn't being held low on the target board.

You can try to connect under reset. If you reassigned the SWD pins, the connection may error out when the chip starts.

Attach your schematic if you can.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi. This is my circuit. When I measure the NRST lead, it comes out 3.3 volts

0693W00000HoQVrQAN.png

You should have decoupling caps close to each VDD pin as well as a bulk ceramic capacitor on that net somewhere. I only see one decoupling cap. Unsure what the cap on the left is. These issues may or may not be the problem.

As this is probably pigtailed a good distance from the programmer, you can also try using a lower SWD clock speed.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

What do you mean by bulk ceramic capacitor? Do you have an example schematic?

TDK
Guru

Here is the L0 hardware development guide:

https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/dm00112257-getting-started-with-stm32l0xx-hardware-development-stmicroelectronics.pdf

The bulk capacitor is C11 in Figure 15.

Thank you

ZKURT.1
Senior

hi, i solved this problem as follows: i cleaned the processor with a new one and cleaned the board. Then it stopped giving this error.