cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endless Loop when running SCB_EnableDCache()

Oussama_Baklouti
Associate

I'm using stm32H750B-DK and i'm trying to send a frame via LIN protocole every one second .
but when i run the code nothing happen .
when debugging i found that the code blocked in an endless loop in SCB_EnableDCache() function 

21 REPLIES 21
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Oussama_Baklouti and welcome to the community.

Where did you call SCB_EnableDCache()? before MPU config? if yes, need to move the call after the MPU config.

Could you please share your code?  you attached a rar containing only .cprojet file!

Please attach your complete projet.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

MPU config is called before SCB_EnableDCache
this .rar contain the hole project 

TDK
Guru

> MPU config is called before SCB_EnableDCache

So move it afterwards as @SofLit suggested.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Thank you for sharing your project but I didn't reproduce the issue and the application passed SCB_EnableDCache() step and I see this screen:

image001.png

Try maybe to use the latest tools CubeMx/CubeIDE and clean/rebuild your project.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Oussama_Baklouti
Associate

Does the frame was sent ?

Which frame?

Your problem was: "when debugging i found that the code blocked in an endless loop in SCB_EnableDCache() function"

So the issue was that your application was not even passing the first two lines in the main.

Did you already solve that issue or not? or it's a new one? if yes please close that thread and create a new one with a new description.

The problem isn't solved ,the code blocked in an endless loop in SCB_EnableDCache() function .And while debugging this is what happen 

As suggested, did you try to use the latest version of the tools: CubeMx/CubeIDE?

Do you have another board to run the same test?

As I didn't reproduce the issue, the issue is not in the code itself.

In any case, I'm attaching the project I used for the test.

Oussama_Baklouti
Associate

Yes , i'm using the latest version of CubeMx/CubeIDE.
Could the problem be in the board ?