cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Murata Modem TYPE1SE have an STM32L462RE inside?

SPere.2
Associate III

I believe it has an STM32L462RE inside as it says in the datasheet, however I was a little confused when I read the underlined sentence in the picture bellow. In the datasheet it says there is a M4 inside, however this sentence refers a M0. I just want to get some clarity.

0693W00000GYAzBQAX.jpg 

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Sometimes it could be helpful to include an URL instead of screenshots so that you know where the information is coming from.

Anyway, on the European website of Murata for Type 1SE it says that the STM32L462 is used, a Cortex-M0 is not mentioned there (anymore?).

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Sometimes it could be helpful to include an URL instead of screenshots so that you know where the information is coming from.

Anyway, on the European website of Murata for Type 1SE it says that the STM32L462 is used, a Cortex-M0 is not mentioned there (anymore?).

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.