cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find a single STM32H7 series chip at any of the standard sellers in North America while the STM32MP series can be found anywhere, so my question is;What does support, in terms of manufacturing, of the STM32H7 look like in the future?

rwareinc
Associate III

I refuse to purchase a $40 chip for over $400 dollars so will not purchase on current market.

I based an entire product line on the STM32H757 and now I cannot buy them so the real question is, should I move to a different processor?

11 REPLIES 11
Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

Farnell list 2 STM32H7 as available.

PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi, I have no specific information to share on my side, but you could find that STM32H757 is part of 10 years longevity program, so guaranteed production for 10 years (currently renewed every years) : https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/about/quality-and-reliability/product-longevity.html#10-year-longevity&section=FM141-10-year

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhfusQAA.pngThis does not guarantee any lead time or parts allocation concerns which depend on manufacturing capacity and product popularity.

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.