cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATM90E26 SPI Driver for STM32G491

sireevenkat1
Senior

Hi,

I am  working with AGM90E26 Energy meter with STM32G491 with SPI.I checked for the drivers but I didn't find. If possible can anyone please share the energy meter SPI driver/resource link of that driver. It will be helpful

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, it looks like its website contains with the data sheet and an application note all the relevant information to write a driver. Additionally, ideas for driver can be found on Github, e.g. this one, which can certainly be adapted to STM32.

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Accept as Solution, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @sireevenkat1, to the community!

Pardon the clueless question, but where can you find information on AGM90E26, its manufacturer, etc.? Apart from your hint that it is supposed to be an energy meter, I can't find any information about it with all my search engines.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
sireevenkat1
Senior

Hi @Peter BENSCH,

Sorry for my typing mistake.

ATM90E26 is Atmel M90E26 Single-Phase Energy Metering IC from Microchip. I am interfacing ATM90E26 with STM32G491RE using SPI. For that I didn't find any firmware driver for development. Can you please share the any useful resource link/if driver already available can you please share the driver link. It will be helpful.

Thanks.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, it looks like its website contains with the data sheet and an application note all the relevant information to write a driver. Additionally, ideas for driver can be found on Github, e.g. this one, which can certainly be adapted to STM32.

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Accept as Solution, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!
/Peter