cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog watchdog window, SQRi or JSQRi register reference missing

Imre
Associate II

Hi

In the reference manual, RM0481 rev1, for analog watchdog window it mentions SQRi and JSQRi registers. I can not find any descriptions about these registers.

Imre_0-1712758138811.png

Can someone help me clarifying this?

Br
Imre

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Imre 

You can find details about those two registers on the section 26.4.11 "Channel selection (SQRx, JSQRx)" and pages from 1128 to 1134 of the RM0481

PS: use the last revision (Rev2).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Imre 

You can find details about those two registers on the section 26.4.11 "Channel selection (SQRx, JSQRx)" and pages from 1128 to 1134 of the RM0481

PS: use the last revision (Rev2).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ah, ok I see it now 🙂 Thank you!

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Starting from page 1128:

SQRi:

SofLit_0-1712758834252.png

JSQR:

SofLit_1-1712758887476.png

Meawhile, I think it woul be better to rename them with the corresponding naming used in the documentation starting by "ADC_"

For JSQR, there is only one regiter so no need to add "i" at the end.

I'm escalating this internally to confirm and get back to you with a feedback

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.