cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After sending I3C broadcast, loops in Error_Handler

JRM_02
Associate II

The project code for my Nucleo-H563ZI sent an I3C Broadcast sequence for dynamic addressing. I can see the Broad cast sequence on the analyzer. There currently is NO I3C Target on to answer, yet the analyzer does show a NACK after RnW(1). I believe the NACK is coming from the project code somewhere because it is not coming from the target. However, my question is I have tried several ways of trying to change the error and walk it backwards to find out who is calling the Error_Handler() with no success. I am tired of putting in printf() type debug lines in the project code. Does anyone have some ideas that I can use to find out what code pieces is invoking the Error_Handler()?? Is there any software that can be run to monitor the project on STM32CubeIDE and trace back through the stack to see where it's coming from? Built in software even?

1 REPLY 1
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @JRM_02 , 

Could you please share more information about you I3C communication : Controller : STM32 and the target : ?

If you need more information about dynamic addressing you can check this WIKI : Getting started with I3C - stm32mcu

Br,
Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.