cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash test issue

Bhuvi-Naveen
Associate II

Hi 

In previous posts, I encountered the similar problem, but I did not find an accurate answer.

Please advice me on this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Petr Sladecek
ST Employee

Hello, please respect that industrial X-CUBE-STL is under NDA and cannot be supported via public community forum while no customer is entitled to provide such a post of the STL configuration here as tied by NDA signing. Please contact your local FAE who did provide legal STL copy for you. This contact is only possible way how to exchange such type of information and ask for support.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Petr

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Bhuvi-Naveen ,

Your request is reported to our experts. We will come back to you soon with the answer.

Internal ticket number: 178006 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Petr Sladecek
ST Employee

Hello, please respect that industrial X-CUBE-STL is under NDA and cannot be supported via public community forum while no customer is entitled to provide such a post of the STL configuration here as tied by NDA signing. Please contact your local FAE who did provide legal STL copy for you. This contact is only possible way how to exchange such type of information and ask for support.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Petr