cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find downloadable firmware files for b-g431b-esc1?

SHong.8
Associate II

The firmware file doesn't seem to exist here (https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/b-g431b-esc1.html).

Are there any hex or bin binary firmware files built for b-g431b-esc1?

If the firmware file exists, it would be appreciated if you could tell me where it is.

13 REPLIES 13

It is probably best for beginners to start with the latest software revision. However, I have not yet checked whether this demo is included in MCSDK 6.x.

Maybe that's why you start with 5.Y.4 first and then switch later?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

blank

The 'Projects directory' does not exist in MC_SDK 6.0.0. Is there a possibility that it will be provided in the future?

0693W00000SvKeHQAV.jpgOr, when a user creates a project using MC_SDK 6.0.0, should the user refer to the example in the 'Projects directory' of MC_SDK 5.Y.4 and write the code?​

Optician
Associate III

Peter, having bought several of the B-G431B-ESC1 evaluation boards and downloaded all the latest software (Cube IDE, CubeMX, stm32CubeG4, SDK) so we can evaluate your drive control MCU's, I am very surprised and disappointed to find not only no preloaded firmware, but no example source code for the board. Several of the ST Employee respondents say they have built the software OK (but V6 SDK has no example) and it runs fine. Would these staff members please be so kind as to put their source code where their pens are, and upload a full working project please. Please don't underestimate the direct affect this has on sale of you products. Nothing builds confidence like a working demonstration. Project engineers can show this up the chain and influence people. With companies like TI having ready to go eval boards and full project firmware, I'm surprised you are taking this gamble.Please, save us weeks of learning curve and give us a known working example project for this lovely little eval board. Thank you.