cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MotorControl Workbench 5.4.4 Position control

xiaozhou
Associate

Hello everyone

I want to use MotorControl Workbench 5.4.4 to generate a position control program with a Z-phase index signal, but MotorControl Workbench 5.4.4 does not have the pins in my hardware, only PB10 and PB2, the pins corresponding to my Z-phase index signal It is PE6. When I download the corresponding program to the board after completing the corresponding operation according to the AN5464 note, the motor will not find the position of the Z-phase index signal, and there are some problems with other functions. Ask everyone, what should I do next?

Thank you

0693W000008xYAFQA2.png 

2 REPLIES 2
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @xiaozhou​ 

I move your question to #[STM32 Motor Control]​ topic where are managed questions related to STM32 MCSDK.

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

FBuer.1
Associate II

Hi xiaozhou

From what I experienced so far is the Z-index Pin in the ST MC Workbench only available if you choose "Encoder Alignment" in Motor Parameters. (Figure 9).

And to change the Pin according to your pins, it is described in the document you mentioned in chapter 5.6 at the end.

If your motor didn't find the Z-Position: did you check if a signal on the mentioned Pin appeared?

Best regards