cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to develop a controller for 2 Wheeler BLDC PMSM Hub Motor - 350W, 48V, with Hall sensor feedback.. Please suggest ST existing solutions - Development board + Firmware using which I can test performance on my 2 wheeler.

Anil Sudhakaran
Associate

Plan is to use existing development boards from ST and test on 2 wheeler. Once performace is validated, we will modify the hardware and also develop additional peripheral firmware.

Looking for both 6 STEP solution and also FOC.

Regards,

Anil

1 REPLY 1
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Anil Sudhakaran​ and welcome to the ST Community.

I can suggest a solution with STSPIN32G4 + STDRIVE101

The first one is a high performance 3-phase motor controller with embedded STM32G4 MCU able to drive two independent 3-phase BLDC motors with the addition of an external three-phase driver (the second one).

For the moment we don’t have an integrated solution but you can use the dedicated demonstration boards EVSPIN32G4 and EVALSTDRIVE101

From the FW point of view the dual drive motor can be performed by STSPIN32G4, but this solution is not yet supported by the X-CUBE-MCSDK .

As as shared in this post, the dual drive is planned to be available with the summer release 2023 expected beginning of July.

I hope this post can help you; if so, consider to mark it as best answer by clicking the label "Select as Best".