cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erasing memory corresponding to segment 0: Erasing internal memory sectors [0 29] Error: failed to erase memory

Ranjeet Singh
Senior

Error: failed to erase memory

Encountered Error when opening C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.11.0\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.cubeprogrammer.win32_2.0.500.202209151145\tools\bin\STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe

Error in STM32CubeProgrammer

Shutting down...

Exit.,

how to solve this problem in steval spin32010693W00000Y8I1EQAV.png

6 REPLIES 6
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello Ranjeet Singh ,

Thank you for sharing your problem !

In order to well understand your issue could you please provide which Stm32CubeIDE and stm32CubeProgrammer version you are using and the project where your problem occurs to help us reproduce this behavior and further analyze the issue you are facing.

Thanks,

Rim

Ranjeet Singh
Senior

stmcube ide 1.11.0

Ranjeet Singh
Senior

I'm uploading the program using the cube ide

Ranjeet Singh
Senior

i am also facing same issue when uploading program other board(stm32 nucleo- g071rb) using the st link ,.

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Sorry Ranjeet Singh , I didn't catch you. I am wondering if you are using an existing CubeIDE example related to motor control , if not could you please share your project in order to help us reproduce the issue.

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Could you please try to :

• Create an empty project in which no cube firmware files are generated . Compile it and try to debug it in order to make sure that the problem is not cube firmware related.
  • Send screenshot of the debug configuration that they are setting up.