cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I choose Main Sensor as Hall Sensors and No auxiliary Sensor. Building a project shows an error. Need Suggestion.

VGani.1
Associate III

Similar kind of project is generated when the main sensor is Observer+PLL and auxiliary sensor as Hall Sensor. Now tried Hall sensor as main sensor, but error exists when building a project.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello,

From what I can deduce from your screen shot, I would advise you to save your project with another name replacing parenthesis "()" by an underscore "_".

It seems that a shell script from cubeIDE toolset is not able to deal with parenthesis.

If the error comes at this stage, it means that your project compiled and linked successfully, the issue comes at hex generation stage.

Regards

Cedric

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VGani.1
Associate III

0693W00000F9xADQAZ.jpgError file for reference

cedric H
ST Employee

Hello,

From what I can deduce from your screen shot, I would advise you to save your project with another name replacing parenthesis "()" by an underscore "_".

It seems that a shell script from cubeIDE toolset is not able to deal with parenthesis.

If the error comes at this stage, it means that your project compiled and linked successfully, the issue comes at hex generation stage.

Regards

Cedric

Thank you for the suggestion. Its working.