cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC current sense sine wave

sankarapandi
Associate

Hi everyone

We are checking phase current sense  in sine wave .in trapezoidal wave ac current controlled method  when the time phase passing pulse to get values. Sine wave how to current sense in low side triple shunt method. If any one know

let me know .In our MCU stm32f303 series.

Thankyou

BR

Sankarapandi 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @sankarapandi 

I am afraid I do not understand your question. Could you elaborate on what do you want to achieve?

We provide a complete Motor control Software Development kit available here. It uses shunt current sensing method with 1 or 3 shunts depending on your configuration and comes with a complete documentation. It supports a lot of STM32 series including STM32F303. You can download it for free and generate a full source project ready to be compiled and studied.

Please have a look and let us know if you did not find what you are looking for.

Regards

Cedric

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @sankarapandi 

I am afraid I do not understand your question. Could you elaborate on what do you want to achieve?

We provide a complete Motor control Software Development kit available here. It uses shunt current sensing method with 1 or 3 shunts depending on your configuration and comes with a complete documentation. It supports a lot of STM32 series including STM32F303. You can download it for free and generate a full source project ready to be compiled and studied.

Please have a look and let us know if you did not find what you are looking for.

Regards

Cedric